Bond University 2022 Australian Postgraduate Award (APA) in Australia
Bond University values its higher degree research student cohort and provides a substantial level of direct financial support to many students. Bond University allocates funds to support the financial costs of fee offset (waiver) and living stipends.
There are two key overarching principles for determining the distribution of scholarships among applicants. First, scholarships are to be awarded through a competitive merit-based process. Second, scholarship applicants are to be treated equitably and fairly, regardless of their research discipline, and regardless of the source of their scholarship funding.
Bond University has a merit-based approach to determining which students are eligible for a scholarship. A scholarship will only be offered to students who possess excellent academic merit and research potential. Being provided with an offer of entry into the PhD program does not guarantee that a student will receive a scholarship
The University places a focus on commencing full-time on-campus PhD students only for a living stipend
About Bond University
The Bond University is a private not-for-profit university located in Robina, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. The University was established at the initiative of Alan Bond, the founder and Chairman of Bond Corporation and Harunori Takahashi, President of EIE International.
The University’s development was funded via a joint venture between Bond Corporation in Australia and the Japanese entity, EIE International. In 1987, the Parliament of Queensland granted Bond University university status via the passage of the Bond University Act. The University commenced teaching in May 1989
Bond University Postgraduate Scholarship
- Type – Postgraduate
- Organisation – Bond University
- Country to study – Australia
- School to study – Bond University
- Course to study – Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender – Men and Women
- Application Deadline – September 30, 2022
Aim and Benefits of Bond University Postgraduate Scholarship
- The successful applicants of Bond University- Australian Postgraduate Award (APA) in Australia, 2022 will receive:
- Tuition fees.
- Annual stipend of A$27,596 for three years.
Requirements for Bond University Postgraduate Scholarship Qualification
- In order to apply for an HDR program, students must meet the required academic entry requirements, as well as satisfy visa, residency and English proficiency requirements.
- The scholarship is open to students who are studying a PhD. Doctorate by Research AND hold a valid Letter of offer for enrolment at Bond University.
- Previous applicants for Scholarships, who have been unsuccessful, are not eligible to re-apply.
- Scholarships will be based on the key criteria and awarded on academic merit.
- Students cannot apply if they hold another scholarship in the requested period.
September 30, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Bond University on forms.office.com to apply
The scholarship application process is open to domestic and international HDR students who are studying, or intend studying a Doctoral Research Degree at Bond University.
Your scholarship application will not be accepted until you have received a valid Letter of Offer for admission to a doctoral research program from Bond University Admissions Department.
Some applications for admission can take up to 6 -10 weeks to complete. Ensure that you allow sufficient time to process your application for admission before the scholarship round closure date. Further information on how to apply for admission can be found on the Bond University Research Degrees webpage How to Apply
To assist with your scholarship application ensure you visit the new Assessment for Scholarship Applications Framework by clicking on the Assessment Criteria button above.
The following documents will form part of your scholarship application assessment.
- Research Project Proposal
- Academic Transcripts including the results/grades awarded, information on institution grading systems/scales, and evidence of completion
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) Please include any research publications and conference presentations
- Prize and Award Certificates
- Two referee reports
Scholarship applications cannot be accepted unless all required documents for assessment are uploaded to the application form.