GAIN 2022 Entrepreneurship Masterclass for Nigerian Women
The GAIN Entrepreneurship Masterclass for Women(Nigeria) is an empowerment program by the Grand Africa Initiative(GAIN) in collaboration with the Development Bank of Nigeria PLC (DBN).
This program is designed to equip 200 young women entrepreneurs who would be selected from across Nigeria with entrepreneurial knowledge and skills to build and scale their businesses, become employers of labour and become economically empowered.
The program includes training and mentorship in areas critical to the success of MSMEs including ideation, legal, branding, marketing, communication, accounting, modelling, staffing, structure, processes, business confidence etc.
About Grand Africa Initiative (GAIN)
Grand Africa Initiative (GAIN) is a Pan-African Non-governmental organization helping African young men and women, between 15 and 35 years, develop and harness their unique ideas, talents and abilities for success in education, entrepreneurship, and innovation and employment.
We train, mentor and empower African youth with digital, leadership, employability and entrepreneurial skills for self-sustenance and professional growth
- Type – Entrepreneurs
- Organisation – Grand Africa Initiative (GAIN)
- Country to study –
- School to study –
- Course to study – Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender – Women
- Application Deadline – July 25, 2022
Aim and Benefits of Entrepreneurship Masterclass
- Training by a faculty of experts.
- Access to mentors.
- Access to a Unique Community of like minds.
- Certificate of Participation.
- Information on how to position your business for a financing facility.
Requirements for Entrepreneurship Masterclass Qualification
- Women entrepreneurs from across Nigeria, with a business or a business idea, between 22 to 45 years of age, have a demonstrable interest in business, access to the internet, internet-enabled device, and electricity.
Interview date, Process and Venue for Entrepreneurship Masterclass
Program Duration: Six weeks
July 25, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified?
Go to Grand Africa Initiative (GAIN) on grandafrica.org to apply
For more details, visit GAIN website