Lifelong Learner at the University of Queensland UQ Australia 2022: reduced fees for UQ alumni
This scholarship is available for domestic and international students who have previously completed a bachelor level degree at The University of Queensland and will begin studying in Semester 1 or 2, 2022. The UQ Lifelong Learner scholarship provides you with a 10% reduction in tuition fees per year for the duration of your program if you are a domestic student, or for up to four years if you are an international student.
About University of Queensland, Australia
We offer more scholarships than any other university in the state, so you should take some time to research everything we have on offer. Depending on the rules and conditions of the scholarship you apply for, it might be possible to hold more than one scholarship at once – so, read all rules and conditions closely.
University of Queensland (UQ) Bachelors
- Type – Undergraduate
- Organisation – University of Queensland, Australia
- Country to study – Australia
- School to study – University Of Queensland, Australia
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender – Men and Women
- Application Deadline – August 31, 2022
Aim and Benefits of University of Queensland (UQ) Bachelors
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, 10% reduction in tuition fees per year
Requirements for University of Queensland (UQ) Bachelors Qualification
- are an international student
- have completed at least 2 semesters (16 units) of full-time study
- start studying an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate program in Semester 1 or 2, 2022 (refer to the terms and conditions for full list of eligible programs)
- enrol to study full-time.
And you have not:
- received a scholarship or fee rebate from UQ
- received a full scholarship or sponsorship from another organisation (applicants with partial scholarships/sponsorships will be considered at the University’s discretion)
- changed from another UQ program.
August 31, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Queensland, Australia on study.uq.edu.au to apply
You don’t need to submit an application for this scholarship.
When you apply to study a program at UQ, you’re automatically considered for this scholarship if you meet the eligibility criteria.