Scholarships for Summer Research at University of Auckland in New Zealand
Summer Research Scholarships are a great way to gain valuable research experience, work with leading researchers at the University of Auckland, enhance your career opportunities and help you think about pursuing postgraduate study.
About University of Auckland
Founded in 1883, Auckland is the country’s largest university with over 40,000 students, nearly 10,000 of whom graduate annually.
University of Auckland Masters Scholarship
- Type – Masters
- Organisation – University of Auckland
- Country to study – New Zealand
- School to study – University of Auckland
- Course to study – Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender – Men and Women
- Application Deadline – Not Specified
Benefits of University of Auckland Masters Scholarship
- The successful applicants of the University of Auckland – Summer Research Scholarships in New Zealand, 2022 will receive an award of NZD 6,000 tax-free.
Requirements for University of Auckland Masters Scholarship Qualification
- A minimum of two years of undergraduate study must have been completed by applicants for the University of Auckland Summer Research Scholarships in New Zealand, 2022, and they must meet one of the requirements listed below:
- at the time of admission, or at a foreign university in 2022, be enrolled in an undergraduate program.
- at the time of application, be enrolled in a postgraduate Bachelor (honours) or postgraduate diploma program at a university in New Zealand.
- Candidates must have a GPA/GPE of at least 6.00 in order to be considered for the University of Auckland – Summer Research Scholarships in New Zealand, 2022. (5.50 for Pacific students).
- Candidates must have a project in mind and a supervisor who is willing to oversee it.
- Candidates must not have previously held any summer fellowships.
- During the length of the scholarship, applicants are not permitted to work for pay or look for tutoring work.
- A master’s or doctoral program must not have been started by the applicant, with few exceptions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Auckland on www.auckland.ac.nz to apply
. Click Apply now.
2. Register for a new account:
- Click ‘Sign up for a new account’ below the Password field.
- A confirmation message will ask you to confirm sign up for a new account. Select ‘Confirm’.
- The ‘Register for a new account’ page will appear. Enter your email address, name and a password and click ‘Register’ (After accepting the IT Acceptable Use Policy and Disclaimer).
- On the next page provide your contact details, date of birth, citizenship and ethnicity. Please also indicate if you have a disability so we can better meet your needs.
3. Complete all your Application for Admission sections, including:
- ‘Academic History’: Enter all qualifications you completed or are currently completing.
- ‘Programme Selection’ select:
- ‘Certificate’ as your Programme type
- ‘Summer Research Scholarship Programme’ as your Programme name
- ‘Major/specialisation’: select:
- The option for your faculty
- ‘2022 Late Year Semester’ as your Start Term
- ‘City’ as your Campus, regardless of where your project will be carried out
- ‘Scholarships’, select ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ as appropriate to your situation
4. Fill out the ‘Additional information’ mandatory fields. The answers you provide will not affect your application.
5. Read and complete the Declaration, click ‘I Agree, and then click ‘Submit application’.
6. Proceed to Step 2. Apply for a scholarship and a project.
Scholarships for Summer Research at University of Auckland in 2022 in New Zealand