Massey University Master’s Research International Scholarships in New Zealand
If you want to finish your master’s degree in New Zealand, you can apply for one of Massey University’s Master’s Research Scholarships. The application period for the academic year 2022-2023 is now open.
The scholarship aims to support students enrolling in the postgraduate degree at Massey University. Domestic or international students are eligible to apply.
About Massey University
Massey University, founded in 1927, is a New Zealand-based university that aims to introduce you to the professional world by providing you with excellent networking opportunities and connecting you with a network of scholars who can assist you with any knowledge issues you may have.
What are the benefits of studying at Massey University? Massey University offers world-class research-informed teaching, learning development, and services. It is a knowledge-application-focused university with a strong research focus. It has made studying more affordable for applicants who are struggling financially to pursue their dreams.
Massey University Masters Scholarship
- Type – Masters
- Organisation – Massey University
- Country to study – New Zealand
- School to study – Massey University
- Course to study – Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender – Men and Women
Application Deadline – July 1, 2022Application has ended
Applications must be received by 1 July 2022.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree will be awarded in research offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolling full-time or part-time in a 90-credit or more research component of a master’s degree with a start date that aligns with the scholarship closing date as per the scholarship regulations.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, scholars must be admitted to the master’s research degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants Include the following with your application:
- A statement from your primary supervisor commenting on your quality and capability as a researcher (one-page maximum)
- A research proposal highlights the relevance and alignment of your research with the College and University strategy. You should consult with your supervisor for guidance on these strategies (one-page maximum)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have academic merit as evidenced by the grade point average (GPA) at honors level or equivalent or course component of master’s study. Equivalency will be considered for students who are studying their course work and research concurrently.
- Language Requirement: You will need to show evidence of your English language skills if English is not your first language. If you have taken a test other than IELTS or TOEFL.
Massey University will provide an award amount of $15,000 for one year only for successful candidates for a postgraduate degree.
Click Here To Apply
Massey University 2022 Master’s Research International Scholarships in New Zealand